On Saturday, December 29, 2018 at 1:30 pm, an unknown Hispanic or middle eastern male entered the Boost Mobile, located at 11231 Bissonnet, in Houston, Texas. The male walked up to the employee while pointing a handgun at him and holding a bag and demanded the money from the cash register. The employee, in fear of his safety, complied with the suspect’s demands and placed the money from the register into his bag. The suspect then demanded the phones from the safe, which were in the back office. The suspect then followed the employee to the back office and had the employee place the phones into his bag. Case #1638882-18
The same suspect is also believed to be responsible for three additional robberies along the Bissonnet corridor at the following locations:
December 29, 2018 at 12635 Bissonnet at 2:20 pm at Boost Mobile. HPD case #1639058-18
January 9, 2019 at 11231 Bissonnet at 2:20 pm at Mattress King. HPD case #36705-18
January 14, 2019 at 12629 Bissonnet at 11:40 am at a nail shop. HPD case #58657-19
Suspect descriptions: Suspect #1: Hispanic male or middle eastern, 18 to 30 years old, light complexion, blue shirt and black pants.
On Monday, January 21, 2018, an unknown black male entered the Subway, located at South 75th in Harris County, Texas. The suspect approached the counter and stated that he wanted a refund. When the employee opened the cash register, the suspect pushed the employee back while reaching over the counter and started to take the money from the register. HCSO case #190100185
The same suspect is also believed to be responsible for the following robberies in south Houston:
1. Family Dollar on Broadway 1-19-19 HCSO case #190100168
2. Family Dollar on Telephone 1-27-19 HCSO case #190100244
3. Family Dollar @ 4122 Telephone 1-28-19 HPD case #119784-19
4. Family Dollar @ 10996 Fuqua 1-29-19 HPD case #126417-19
Over time, the suspect is becoming more aggressive in the robberies by jumping the counter and stating to the employees that he has a gun, although one has not been seen yet.
Suspect #1: Black male, 30 to 35 years old, 5’09 to 5’11, 200 pounds, black hair, medium complexion, black shoes, has worn a black Chicago Bulls cap.
On Saturday, January 5, 2019, the complainant had just pulled into his apartment complex at 9000 Almeda, in Houston, Texas and parked his vehicle. The complainant stated that two black males approached him as he exited his vehicle while pointing handguns at him and demanded his wallet and keys. The complainant complied with the suspects, at which time they got into his vehicle and fled the scene. HPD case #20812-19
The suspects were captured on surveillance cameras at a McDonald’s at Reed and Cullen shortly before the victim’s vehicle was recovered on January 11th. The suspects are believed to be part of a crew of serial robbery suspects responsible for at least ten other robberies (mostly car-jackings) in the south side of Houston from January 4th to the 12th.
Suspect #1: Black male, 18 to 20 years old, 5’6,180 pounds.
Suspect #2: Black male, 18 to 20 years old, 5’10, medium build.
On Saturday, January 12, 2019, the complainant had just pulled into her apartment complex, located at 9955 Buffalo Speedway, in Houston, Texas and parked her vehicle. The complainant stated that two black males approached her vehicle and both had their faces covered with t-shirts. The complainant stated that one of the males grabbed her by the arm and forced her out of the vehicle and then demanded her purse. The complainant complied with the suspects, at which time they grabbed her keys from her hand and then left the location in her vehicle.
The vehicle was recovered a short time later in the 3700 block of Southlawn after the complainant had tracked her cell phone to that location. The same suspects are also believed to be part of a crew responsible for ten other robberies (mostly car-jackings) in the south side of Houston from January 4th to the 12th. HPD case #51678-19
Suspect description: Suspect #1: Black male, 16 to 19 years old, 5’8 to 6’, 130 to 140 pounds, black hair and dark complexion.
Suspect #2: Black male, 16 to 19 years old, 5’8 to 6’, 130 to 140 pounds and dark complexion.
On Thursday, December 6, 2018 at 2:35 pm, a Hispanic male entered the Little Caesar’s Pizza, located at 3331 Telephone Road, in Houston, Texas. The male sat down and waited for the employee to finish up with the customer at the counter. The male then approached the counter and ordered a pizza. The male then pointed a handgun at the employee and demanded the money from the register. When the employee hesitated, the suspect jumped over the counter and placed the gun against the employee’s body. The employee then opened the register and the suspect removed the money from the drawer. The suspect then took the pizza and money and fled the location on foot.
During the robbery, the employee stated that the suspect’s gun was pink and black and while the suspect was talking, he spoke in English and Spanish. HPD case #1537425-18
The suspect is also believed to be responsible for the following three robberies:
1. 12/6/18 at 11:25 am Pizza Patron HPD case #1536701-18
2. 12/6/2018 at 1:50 pm Church’s HPD case #1537279-18
3. 12/6/2018 at 3:00 pm Burger King HPD case #1537522-18
Suspect #1: Hispanic male, 22 to 25 years old, 5’5 to 5’8, 120 to 130 pounds, dark hoodie with AERO written on front and dark pants
Two suspects are responsible for at least six aggravated robberies in the North side of Houston from January 12th to the 22nd targeting apartment complexes. In the first robbery, which occurred at 181 Goodson, the suspects car jacked a female complainant and stole her personal belongings and her silver Chevrolet Impala. The same suspects then targeted an apartment complex community, located at 5801 West Sunforest and 6000 West Sunforest using the first victims silver Impala. In those robberies, which are all similar, the suspects targeted the residents by pointing a weapon at them in the parking lot and then forcibly taking their property. The majority of the victims are female, but in two cases, the victims were male. The cases are listed as follows:
1. Inc#52348-18 1/12/18 181 Goodson 2B/M
2. Inc#54818-18 1/13/18 6000 W. Sunforest 2B/M
3. Inc#59066-18 1/14/18 6000 W. Sunforest 2B/M
4. Inc#86473-18 1/21/18 6000 W. Sunforest 2B/M
5. Inc#87030-18 1/21/18 5801 W. Sunforest 2B/M
6. Inc#93636-18 1/22/18 5801 W. Sunforest 2B/M
Suspect #1: Black male, 18 to 21 years old, 5’11 to 6, 160-170 pounds
Suspect #2: Black male, 18 to 21 years old, 6 to 6’01, 150 pounds
On Monday, January 8, 2018, two unknown black males entered the Harry’s Food Mart, located at 10855 Telephone Road, in Houston, Texas. The two male suspects entered through the front door wearing hoodies in an attempt to conceal their identities. One of the males approached a customer and struck him in the head with a handgun, causing him to fall to the ground. The suspects stole money from the cash register as well as Newport and Swisher cigarettes. The suspects also stole the complainant's cell phone and wallet before fleeing the business on foot. HPD case #34287-18
Suspect #1: Black male, 16 to 20 years old, 5’2, skinny, wore a gray hoodie, black mask and black gun with silver top.
Suspect #2: Black male (possibly named Bobby), 20 to 22 years old, 5’08, no facial hair, black hoodie and black pants. Referred to as ‘Bobby’ by suspect #1.
The suspects are believed to be the same individuals responsible for 18 other robberies ranging from October 23 to January 8, 2018. The list of the other robberies are as follows:
1. 134120517 10/23/2017 Mon 7:40pm 13308 Cullen Family Dollar
2. 139514617 11/4/2017 Sat 11:00pm 1102 Almeda Genoa conv. store
3. 141169217 11/8/2017 Wed 6:11pm 12401 Hillcroft liquor store
4. 145370817 11/18/2017 Sat 11am 1221 Redford apartment parking lot
5. 146029517 11/19/2017 Sun 10:57pm 8402 Hillcroft convenience store
6. 146859917 11/21/2017 Tue 8pm 4750 W. Fuqua Dollar General
7. 146863117 11/21/2017 Tue 8:10pm 12401 Hillcroft liquor store
8. 148328917 11/25/2017 Sat 7:30pm 5248 Allum Jack in the Box
9. 149235217 11/27/2017 Mon 10pm 3960 Anderson convenience store
10. 150153317 11/29/2017 Wed 10:30pm 3520 Reed convenience store
11. 151575517 12/3/2017 Sun 12:54am 4300 Old Spanish Trail gas station
12. 152393117 12/4/2017 Mon 9:38pm 3305 Emancipation convenience store
13. 152850417 12/5/2017 Tue 10:52pm 8610 Almeda gas station
14. 152850417 12/5/2017 Tue 10:52pm 8610 Almeda gas station
15. 153115917 12/5/2017 Tue 10:20pm 1102 Almeda Genoa gas station
16. 155404817 12/11/2017 Mon 10:19pm 14522 S. Post Oak convenience store
17. 158453617 12/18/2017 Mon 5:40pm 8909 Scott convenience store
18. 160360017 12/22/2017 Fri 7:20pm 3135 Akard convenience store
19. 3428718 1/8/2018 Mon 11:28pm 10855 Telephone convenience store
Crime Stoppers may pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and/or arrest of the suspect in this case. Information may be reported by calling 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org