Crime Stoppers and the Houston Police Department’s Robbery Division need the public's assistance identifying the suspect responsible for several aggravated robberies with a deadly weapon.
An unknown black male is responsible for at least eleven robberies at a variety of different stores just west of Downtown Houston. The male commits the robberies all the similar fashion, in which he walks up to the counter and acts as though he is going to make a purchase and then hands the employee a note. In the note, the suspect threatens to shoot the clerk if they don’t cooperate and give him the money from the register. In the robbery at the Trader Joe’s, an employee saw what appeared to be a handgun in the suspect’s front waste band.
The Robberies have occurred at the following locations:
1. 12/01/2017 - 1508683-17 Agg. Robbery-DW - 5202 Almeda Rd.
2. 12/02/2017 - 1514195-17 Robbery - 2612 Smith St.
3. 12/02/2017 - 1514308-17 Agg. Robbery-DW - 4807 San Jacinto
4. 12/04/2017 - 1523412-17 Robbery - 1101 Holman
5. 12/05/2017 - 1527982-17 Agg. Robbery-DW - 3518 S. Shepherd Dr.
6. 12/05/2017 - 1528048-17 Robbery - 2524 Rice Blvd.
7. 12/06/2017 - 1528991-17 Agg. Robbery-DW - 5401 Washington Ave.
8. 12/06/2017 - 1532189-17 Robbery - 5280 Buffalo Speedway
9. 12/06/2017 - 1532214-17 Inv. Robbery - 5520 Weslayan St.
10. 12/07/2017 - 1535703-17 Agg. Robbery-DW - 2922 S. Shepherd Dr.
11. 12/11/2017 - 1552173-17 Robbery - 3102 Kirby Dr.
Suspect Description: Black male, 5’08 to 6’00, 180 to 220 pounds, 30 to 40 years old, blue jeans, possibly a scar on the left cheek.
Vehicle Description: Four door Gray vehicle seen in one of the Walgreens robberies.
Crime Stoppers may pay up to $5,000 for information leading to the charging and/or arrest of the suspect in this case. Information may be reported by calling 713-222-TIPS (8477) or submitted online at www.crime-stoppers.org